This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After creating a SharePoint sub site with unique permissions, the owner and member groups will have export rights and is reflected in K2 Management Site > Server Rights. When adding another sub site with unique permissions and activating this site, the export permissions are removed for the owner and member groups of any other sub site and replaced with the owner and member groups of the new activated sub site in K2 Management > Server Rights.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.