This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When designing a workflow in the Silverlight K2 Designer, and you have configured a User Task Event by selecting a specific rule on the “Configure the rule to open the work item” window, the rule changes to a different rule after deploying the workflow.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP9 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP9 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.