When a form contains two tabs where the first tab is scrollable with an attachment at the bottom of the page but the second tab is not scrollable (for example, if it only contains one view). At runtime, adding an attachment on the bottom of the first tab and selecting the second tab results in the second tab having a vertical scrollbar.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP15 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP15 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.