This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a form contains two tabs where the first tab is scrollable with an attachment at the bottom of the page but the second tab is not scrollable (for example, if it only contains one view). At runtime, adding an attachment on the bottom of the first tab and selecting the second tab results in the second tab having a vertical scrollbar.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP15 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP15 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.