When you create a SharePoint Document set inside a folder with a name consisting of 128 charactersm, the name of the folder combines with the Document set name exceeding the character limit and causes an error.
The following error occurs: (The 'parameters.LeafName' argument is invalid)
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP19 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP19 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- The file and Document set names are no longer combined.