Using K2 Package and Deplyment, when you deploy a package that contains a K2 Legacy Workflow on a K2 Five environment, the deployment of the package stops during deployment with an error in the log file.
The following error is presented in the log file: “GoalCancellationRequest Workflow: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.”
The Parameter settings for the specified workflows contains invalid characters or literal values instead of expressions causing a conversion failure which stops K2 Package and Deployment.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP21 from Regional Support.
- Ensure to close K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP21 to apply the fix.
- The package should now deploy successfully.