When you start a K2 workflow in K2 Management site that contains references from SharePoint Management Steps, an incorrect URL is populated which causes an error.
The following error occurs: “Error retrieving Service Instance – [SharePoint Site URL]_Sites_[Site Name]_[List/Document Library Name]”.
K2 Runtime URL build-up was adding URL property reference
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Get the K2 Five (5.1) FP3 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP3 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.
- For your broken SharePoint Step you must re-drop the event and configure it again to remove the error from the instance.
- You can now start your workflow instance without the error.