This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you use the User > Display Name property from the Activity Destination Instance data in a Text > To Upper Inline Function configured in a user task notification email, the participant name does not update after you redirect the task to another user.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP16 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP16 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the workflow.