This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you deploy a package with K2 Package and Deployment, changing the loop reference text box from static to dynamic or vice versa results in an error on deployment of the package.
The following error occurs: “SmartObject Reference Error - Reference not set to an instance of an object”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP30 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP30 to apply the fix.
- You should now be able to deploy the package without error.