When you execute the List Method of the Oracle Service SmartObject to return all data in the clob column, the data returned is “Oracle.DataAccess.Types.OracleClob” and not the actual value.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 to apply the fix.
- Start a new instance of the workflow.