This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a hybrid SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online setup, the on-premises vs online detection receives input from SharePoint on-premises which indicates that it has been authenticated online. However, authentication does not happen and this results in a K2 for SharePoint Application registration error.
The following error occurs: “resourceID Parameter name: Value not provided”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP32 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP32 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You can now re-run the K2 for SharePoint App Activation.