When you have a hybrid SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online setup, the on-premises vs online detection receives input from SharePoint on-premises which indicates that it has been authenticated online. However, authentication does not happen and this results in a K2 for SharePoint Application registration error.
The following error occurs: “resourceID Parameter name: Value not provided”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP32 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP32 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You can now re-run the K2 for SharePoint App Activation.