This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you run the registration and activation for the K2 for SharePoint application, an error occurs.
The following error message occurs: “Thread1: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP19 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP19 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- You will now be able to successfully run the registration and activation for the K2 for SharePoint application.