When you configure a Replace inline function on a control to replace the text in the control, only the last letter of the previous value is replaced. For example:
- The control has a value of [[texthere]].
- You configure the Replace inline function to replace the value with ‘hello’.
- At runtime the new value of the control will display as ‘textherhello’ instead of ‘hello’.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.1) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.1) FP14 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.1) FP14 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.