This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you use the IsBlank filter on an Active Directory SmartObject, and run the form with a dropdown control that is populated with data from the Active Directory SmartObject, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP02 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP02 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.