This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you share a K2 worklist task with a secondary user and that user releases the K2 worklist task, the K2 worklist task is then removed from the original user’s worklist.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP03 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP03 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
For the fix to be applied you will need to start a new workflow. The user should then be able to share the K2 worklist task with the secondary user whom can now release the worklist task and the original user should then still be able to see the worklist task in their worklist.