This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you create a package using K2 Package and Deployment, all SmartObjects are available for selection to include in the package. However, when you deploy a package, and you configure a SmartObject to “Use Existing”, the SmartObjects on a subsite created in Chinese text, are not available for selection.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP10 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.