The K2 Workflow reports show instances in running status even though they have completed. This is due to deadlocks that occur in the K2 Server when updating high volumes of item references.
A SQL error may occur: “deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction”
The user may see process instances in “running” state on the K2 Workspace site, even when they have completed.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP41 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP41 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.