When you use the Manager field as an output value from the UMUser SmartObject, the incorrect value returns. This only occurs on an on-prem environment using Azure Active Directory and making use of the opt-in SyncEngine.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.2) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.2) FP28 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Note that this is a manual fix and will not be fixed by installing this Fix Pack, however we recommend to always install the latest available Fix Pack. You must follow the manual steps, as explained in the Considerations section below, if you want to use this fix.
This fix is only for customers using the SyncEngine and Azure Active Directory with an on-prem K2 Five (5.2) version installed that requires the AAD label appended to Azure Active Directory users. After installing this Fix Pack, follow these steps to clear the ETL watermark and implement the fix:
- Add the following entry to [SyncEngine].[RepositoryConfig]
- ConfigKey = IncludeManagerLabelForAad
- ConfigValue = True
- ID = [same ID as “Membership State”]
- Clear the “Membership State” configuration value in the [SyncEngine].[RepositoryConfig] table.
- Clear the “Identity State” configuration value in the [SyncEngine].[RepositoryConfig] table.
- Let ETL Process – no need to start a sync from scratch.