When you run a sync (using the SyncEngine) and the “IgnoreForeignPrincipals” configuration key is set to True in the [SyncEngine].[ProviderInstanceRuntimeConfig] table, the ForeignSecurityPrincipals link is not created in the [Identity].[IdentityMember] table.
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.3) installed.
- Download the K2 Five (5.3) FP1 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.3) FP1 to apply the fix.
- Clear the sync watermark by updating the SyncState to NULL for the ProviderInstance in the [SyncEnging].[ProviderInstance] table.
- Run the sync again.
- Ensure the sync completed.
- The link will now be updated.