This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When the method type of a reference created in a K2 workflow is empty, the workflow is not available for selection in Package and Deployment.
The following error shows in the host server logs: "Error","DeploymentServer".
- Ensure you have K2 Five (5.0) installed.
- Download and Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 Five (5.0) September 2018 Cumulative Update FP17 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
After installing the fix pack, you need to open and re-deploy the workflow. You can then create your package via Package and Deployment.