Unable to redirect the SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.error output to a specified location.
The fix is available in the following K2 versions:
|K2 4.7 December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.0) December 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.1) November 2018 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update
||K2 Five (5.3)
||Fix Pack 30
||Fix Pack 36
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative Update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
After installing the Fix Pack, follow these steps:
- Open SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.error in Notepad or Notepad ++.
- Search for the Forms.ErrorLoggingPath key. If it does exist, set the value to the folder you want the output to be stored.
- If it does not exist, add the following key:
<add key="Forms.ErrorLoggingPath" value="[DIR]:\[FolderName]\" />
- Ensure that the path specified does exist.
- Do an IISReset.
- Restart the K2 Host Server