This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided “as is” with no warranties.
Remove the service object that prevents the K2 Connect Service from starting.
Before You Begin
Please backup the K2 Connect database.
1. Open K2 Connect Administration
2. Open the Application Server
3. Right click on the K2 Application and click “Remove Application Instance”
4. Open Service Object Repository
5. Right click and select “Remove Service Object”
6. Start the K2 connect service