All users are unable to receive client event notifications due to the following error:
"No destinations could send the message"
- From the host server logs, the full error message logged is as follows:
"Error","MessageBus","61007","SendMessageException","MessageBusRuntime","61007 Permanent failure sending message ClientEvent Notification test: System.Exception: No destinations could send the message ClientEvent Notification test. at SourceCode.MessageBus.Server.MessageBusRuntime.SourceCode.MessageBus.IMessageDestination.Send(String title, MessageExtendedInformation extended, IEnumerable`1 attachments, MessageBodyReader messageBodies)"
- Email notifications from escalation and email events are working fine.
As SmartActions is enabled, K2 will use the email address that is bound to the account specified in the "self" node in the K2HostServer.exe.config file.
<system self="K2:DENALLIX\K2Service" enableListeners="True" allowAmbiguity="true" />
Executing the UMUser SmartObject > Get User Details method against the account did not return an email address.
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Update the account's email address in Active Directory.
2. Manually expire the account's identity cache using the Force Identity Refresh Tool.
3. Execute the UMUser SmartObject > Get User Details method to trigger a refresh.