This article was created in response to a support issue logged with K2. The content may include typographical errors and may be revised at any time without notice. This article is not considered official documentation for K2 software and is provided "as is" with no warranties.
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
To help users configure K2 to be able to print the radio button on to a paper.
Before You Begin
Before you begin, create a SmartObject, create an item view and then drag a file attachment to the item view. Depending on the rules, you may want to configure that when the button is clicked, results in "savePDF attachment file".
Please follow these steps:
1. Create a SmartObject and add fields.
2. Create a form.
3. Create an item view and add the file attachment.
4. Run the form to be able to attach the PDF file and press the create button.
5. The PDF file is then stored in the database.
On the Database you will have to run similiar SQL script example shown below:
* SELECT * FROM [dbo].[LuyPDF] ( Displays PDF files stored in database)
* DELETE FROM LuyPDF where ID = '2'; (To Delete the PDF File stored in database)