- To rollback the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update, uninstall K2 from your environment.
- Re-install K2 Five (5.2).
- Re-install the K2 Five (5.2) May 2019 Cumulative Update.
- Re-install the Fix Pack you had installed prior to this rollback.
- Delete the K2 database created during the installation.
- Restore the K2 database using the backup made before the update.
You can also restore the K2 database backup before you re-install K2. You just need to point to the K2 database during installation.
If you previously installed K2 4.7 before you installed any of the K2 Five versions, and you use any of the client tools installed with K2 4.7, you need to re-install K2 4.7 up to the version you had before re-installing K2 Five.